Monday, December 2, 2013

Before and After

A few days before Thanksgiving, my kids asked me if I had a picture from last Thanksgiving. As I looked back at pictures on my computer, I came across one that was taken on Thanksgiving 2012. The change from last year to this year was astounding. My kids both said "WOW!" The next day, I decided to recreate the picture from last year. I mistakenly put the kids on the wrong sides, but it didn't matter. When I put the two pictures side by side, it made me want to cry to see that all my hard work has truly paid off. Here's the picture:

8 comments:

kashan nasir said...

nice work dude !!

I Like it because its like HDmela website. which have lots of fun and HD Movies and Hd Videos, Music And much more

Ginger Sprouts said...

You look amazing, your hard work has really paid off. Well done. xxxx

happy wheels said...

Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
friv4 | friv 4 school | kizi4 | kizi 4|unblocked games| unblockedgames

shooting games said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| fighting games

thị hậu nguyễn said...

I'm tired but your post makes me happy. I hope you have many posts because I will regularly visit your site.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Friv4 Games Online said...

This was actually what i was looking for, and i am glad to came here! Thank you very much

happy wheels game | friv4 | games for girls | games girls | happy wheels unblocked

Friv4 Games Online said...

This was actually what i was looking for, and i am glad to came here! Thank you very much

happy wheels game | friv4 | games for girls | games girls | happy wheels unblocked

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io