Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Life Is Truly Blessed?!

I'm sure by now anyone who has read my blog, or anyone who happens upon it and starts to read from the beginning, is probably wondering why I chose the title I did for this blog. Maybe you've wondered "How can she say her life is truly blessed when her neighbor next door is most likely a drug dealer and has given them trouble for over 6 years ago?" or maybe "How can she say her life is truly blessed when her sister died unexpectedly at the age of 28?" No, my life is not perfect. I've had to deal with trials and sorrows just like everyone else in this world. The difference is in how I deal with those things when I'm faced with them.

My life is truly blessed because I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! I know I can put my faith in Him because He is the creator of the universe so I know He knows EVERYTHING. He knows all about ME and what I'm going through. He is with ME every day! He loves ME! He died for ME! He gave EVERYTHING for me. I have never been alone when I faced these struggles in my my life. He has always been right there with me. I have the assurance of knowing that He always will be with me no matter what I may have to face in this life. Yes, I am truly blessed because I can call Jesus my friend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Tammy preach it.
I LOVE YOU !!!
Thank you for writing about mom.
Mercyme song homesick is how i feel about that one sometimes. Tell everyone i said hi

Anonymous said...

Check out my myspace there are come photos you will like on there.
www.myspace/tb3dayfan.com

Anonymous said...

my bad www.myspace.com/tb3dayfan

Kid Johnny C said...

And to that I say, AMEN SISTA!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen, You said it!--Tamatha