Thursday, December 22, 2022

I'm on You Tube Now!

I know it has been a LONG time since I last posted on here! I started posting devotionals on my Facebook page, but God prompted me about a month and a half ago to start posting my devotionals on You Tube. I was very hesitant as I don't like doing videos, but I obeyed His prompting and started to do videos. I also felt led to share my weight loss journey on my channel. It took a few videos since I had so much to say. I'll be doing a 2023 Challenge with some people from my church, and I decided I'd do videos each day letting people know the activities for that day. There will be 3 activities to choose from and you can do 1, 2, or all 3 of them. It won't take long and I think it is a great way to get people motivated to do SOMETHING each day. Anyway, my daily devotional is usually only a few minutes long. If you'd like to subscribe to my page and watch my videos, I'll include the link so you can do that. 

Link to my You Tube channel: Tammy's Daily Encouragement - YouTube

Direct link to Playlist including videos about my Weight Loss Journey and some tips to help you lose weight too if interested: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAZMBpB9Xfas9YFmvo-vxigf5bNlZfrfr 


No comments: